< See all open positions
Senior Cloud/DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/x) Kubernetes and Core Infrastructure (remote or on-site)
We are looking for motivated talents who will join our operations team. Every day, thousands of new virtual servers are created on our platform with the goal to continuously raise our services to the next level. Become part of a strong team that masters interesting scaling challenges both remotely in Germany and in our office in Munich (Unterföhring), and grow your skill base with exciting tasks.
As infrastructure engineer (m/f/x), you will work at the heart of our infrastructure and improve it with your knowledge and your own ideas. You know how important automatization is in complex and distributed systems and you enjoy implementing and running them. This position involves on-call rotations to ensure the smooth operation of our services. Here’s what we will expect from you:
- As senior engineer in our operations team, you have a thorough understanding of Kubernetes and you will further develop our productive Kubernetes platform.
- You will ensure the smooth operation of our services.
- You value agile work, you know how to make the most of the freedom that is given to you, and you contribute your own ideas.
- You will use your extensive knowledge from previous work experience for the team and help provide technical guidance to the team members.
Do you almost match the job description but are still missing some skills? Would you still like to support our team in another way? We would love to hear from you and are interested to hear how you can help our company. We believe that a senior engineer (m/f/x) for our operations team should have the following skills:
- Very good knowledge of Linux
- Experience managing a Kubernetes infrastructure on (HA) bare metal servers
- Good knowledge of networks, especially Kubernetes CNIs (ideally Cilium, BGP)
- Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Flux)
- Ideally, experience with CI/CD environments
- Enthusiasm for and interest in Prometheus metrics and Grafana dashboards
- Ideally, experience with running PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ and/or Kafka
- Ideally, experience in programming in Python/Go/Bash
- Sound, business-fluent knowledge of English and a good command of German
You can expect a fun team with a pleasant work atmosphere.
Pick your kit
Whether PC, Mac or Linux. We provide you with it.
Work from home
We’re flexible and open to you working remotely.
Flexible working hours
Except for our core working hours, you can arrange your own working hours.
We also value your work financially.
Public transport ticket
We cover the cost of public transport tickets.
We have a modern air-conditio- ned office, with height-adjustable desks, and no open plan.
Free drinks and snacks are available in our office kitchen.
All hungry people look forward to a breakfast together in the office twice a month.
Take a break, loosen up, and play a round of table football.
We are looking forward to support your development.
Charge your car
Your car is charging while you work.