< See all open positions
Team Lead (m/f/x) Managed Services Kubernetes/Datenbanken (remote or on-site)
We are expanding our product portfolio and are looking for motivated and talented people for our new Managed Services Team. Every day, thousands of new virtual servers are created on our platform, and our goal is to continuously raise our services to the next level. Become part of a strong team that masters interesting scaling challenges both remotely in Germany and in our office in Munich (Unterföhring), and grow your skill base with exciting tasks!
As team lead (m/f/x), you will create an efficient workflow and set clear targets for a powerful team that develops innovative and reliable products for our customers. Your years of work experience and deep technical knowledge will allow you to guide the way and help your colleagues to excel. Here’s what we will expect from you:
- As team lead, you will be responsible for the outcomes of your team. You will set clear and realistic goals to ensure that the tasks are completed, and you will keep the performance of the team at a high level.
- Within your team, you will share your knowledge, identify potential, and promote skills that help improve our products and strengthen our teamwork, so that your colleagues can develop high-quality products.
- You will use your emotional awareness and your goal-oriented approach to create a collaborative, positive, and motivated work atmosphere that encourages top performance.
- You will be an important interface between the CEOs and to other teams. As such, you will set an example on respectful and open interactions with others, and you will always have the success of the entire company in mind.
- You will develop and implement managed services solutions while always delivering a great UX and improving scalability and security.
- You will use your skills to directly contribute to the development and maintenance of managed Kubernetes clusters and managed database systems.
Your work experience and your leadership can benefit others and can help our company to achieve even more success. In addition to your well-seasoned nature, you should have a deep technical understanding of our products, and leadership strategies that comply with our company values. Here’s what this means to us:
- Several years of experience with programming in languages such as Go and Python
- Solid knowledge of Linux and network technologies
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, Redis, MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience with team building and with relevant task management tools and project management tools that support task coordination and professional cooperation
- Transparent communication that encourages open discussions, leaves room for original ideas, and creates shared innovations
- Ability to build trust in the team, adapt to new situations, and resolve conflicts in a timely way, even under pressure to perform and in a rapidly changing environment
- Sound, business-fluent knowledge of German and English
- Desire to continuously grow on a personal and professional level
You can expect a fun team with a pleasant work atmosphere.
Pick your kit
Whether PC, Mac or Linux. We provide you with it.
Work from home
We’re flexible and open to you working remotely.
Flexible working hours
Except for our core working hours, you can arrange your own working hours.
We also value your work financially.
Public transport ticket
We cover the cost of public transport tickets.
We have a modern air-conditio- ned office, with height-adjustable desks, and no open plan.
Free drinks and snacks are available in our office kitchen.
All hungry people look forward to a breakfast together in the office twice a month.
Take a break, loosen up, and play a round of table football.
We are looking forward to support your development.
Charge your car
Your car is charging while you work.