IT Support- and Systemadministrator (m/f/x)
As IT support and system administrator (m/f/x), you will play a key role in managing our office infrastructure and client hardware/software. You already have experience in this position and are open-minded. You have a strong service orientation and enjoy making the lives of your colleagues easier by serving as the first contact for any questions or issues related to client IT and tools. You have a broad knowledge in this area and are able to reliably run internal tools. You will also further develop our existing infrastructure, tools and processes and improve them continuously.
Here’s what we will expect from you:
- You maintain and manage our office infrastructure and hardware, including the network, access points, printer, laptops, and accessories.
- You will be responsible for the onboarding/offboarding process, including access management, ordering hardware and accessories as well as the setups for non-technical teams.
- You enjoy using IT support services and providing them to the team. Your solution-oriented approach will help your colleagues to focus on their core areas.
- You will be responsible for setting up and running internal tools such as document management systems and file servers.
- You value successful collaborations across teams, and further develop our client IT experience to improve the daily workflow of your colleagues.
- You are prepared to work at the office regularly and for necessary tasks.
- Several years of experience in the area of IT support and system administration
- Competence with hardware and software that is commonly used at offices
- Relevant knowledge in running, setting up, and maintaining modern client IT environments, operating systems, and network technologies
- Innovative spirit, ability to work in a team, and willingness to further develop
- Strong problem-solving skills and service-oriented way of working with the aim to further develop tools and client IT environments as users need them
- Reliable, independent, and open-minded work style
- Sound, business-fluent knowledge of English and a good command of German